Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Journey Begins

Welcome, my name is Sandi and this is my blog. I chose the name Renaissance Woman because my interest are wide and varied. The name renaissance means rebirth and awakening; this pretty much describes me and my thinking.
Many years ago along with my sister I discovered that we had a talent for pulling ideas out of thin air and making them work. Give us a word or two and we could develop an idea or concept. From that point on I have considered myself a Conceptual Designer.
Besides conceptual design, I’m a teacher, writer, photographer, and jeweler. For several years I have been exploring the world of quilting; recently I have added doll making to my “To Do” list.
With this blog I am inviting you to come along with me as I journey through this phase of my life. On the blog I will share thoughts and pictures of my craft work and ideas that are running around in my head
.