Friday, May 25, 2007

While on my way to Blog....

As you can see it has been a while since I’ve tended my blog site. My computer, Wanda went on the fritz, and then I needed to replace my aging sewing machines and finally the digital camera that I had happily purchased on eBay died! What a mess!
Now I’m happy to say that I’m back on track. For January we had to make an angel for our club meeting. I decided I would name her Sabat-angel. I planned to go out on sabbatical for a year and I thought she would watch over my dreams. As things turned out my sabbatical was declined, so I dried my tears and I’m charging forward and will apply for a half year one at another time.
A few months ago the members of my doll club made an EPB doll, Yoko-San. I was excited about doing this doll because I have had this pattern for a number of years and I was finally getting to make her. Well, here’s the joke when it came time to cut out the pattern, I couldn’t find the dang pattern! I mean I live in a one bedroom apartment where in heaven’s name could it be? Anyway, I had to have Jean send me the pattern. You know the silly thing is going to show up when I’m looking for something else.

No comments: